Friday, November 2, 2007 | By: Anita

What a View!


This is one of the many photos I have taken with the 'new' camera my kids got me for my birthday.

Tonight I installed the Picture Perfect program so I can upload these photos from my camera to my computer. Krystle would be so proud of me. I was able to do this all by myself. Normally I would wait till she came home or till Gerard could come over. That way I could get them to do it and just show me how it all works rather than try to figure it out on my own. But yeah me, I did it. I have gotten better with the whole techno stuff.

So this photo then was the view from my front door on Tuesday October 30th. Absolutely Breathtaking!

We have had some gorgeous fall days, the warm weather is definitely spoiling us. I had overheard a conversation and these two people were already starting to complain that this weather can only last for so long. Well honestly what do you expect, it is November and we do live in Southwestern Ontario.

I do like the four seasons that we enjoy each year, but if I had to choose one over the others, it would definitely be autumn. This is my most favourite time of the year. It's not freezing like winter, not too mucky like spring and not too hot like summer

I think Autumn is just about as close to perfect for me.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Picture......
Fall has been wonderful this year.
But now I am looking outside and see snow, so this picture is a nice reminder of what we had.
I think I would have to agree those cool fall days with the leaves "just" right are my favorite too

Blessings
Becky