Monday, November 26, 2007 | By: Anita

Home Sweet Home


There is something about home, that little four letter word that can invoke a multitude of emotions. For those of you who have been faithful at reading, you've probably noticed quite a time gap in my writing.

I was away.....to the beautiful Bahamas.
Wayne & I enjoyed a wonderful week of sun, relaxing by the pool, and spending quality & quantity time together. (24/7 literally)
I'll blog more on that after I get my photos uploaded. I'm a little too tired tonight as we arrived home at 4:00am today (Mon)


So I thought that until I was able to do that, I'd show a picture of the farm that we call home. It has been in Wayne's family since 1927. I did some research and found out that we are the 7th owner of this property since the Canada Company sold the land parcels. cool huh?

That's about all for now as I have tonnes of laundry and house cleaning (we left the boys home alone) to catch up on.

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!
Sounds like you had a GREAT trip...the pictures on face book are AWESOME. Makes me want to get way ANYWHERE that it is warmer. (that shoul not be hard, since anywhere has to b warmer than canada this time of year).
Glad you are home again. I missed having no one to caht with.
Blessings
Bliss

Anonymous said...

Well since your home is almost a century old property it is time to tell your farmer husband to build you a NEW house so maybe one of your kids will want to keep the property in the family.....
My thought for the day
Blessings
Bliss