Wednesday, December 2, 2015 | By: Anita

Winter is Coming

We’ve begun to see fall disappear and transition  to winter, slowly.  The leaves have fallen, the weather is much cooler, almost cold, in fact. And the sun? 
{taken last year at the farm}
well, we see less and less of it as each day passes. It’s no surprise really, after all, it is already December.

Kinda breaks my heart as I realize my favourite time of the year can no longer be savoured. 

When I think of winter, I think: cold, barren, lifeless.


It’s not a season I’m particularly fond of, for many reasons. 


However, I am reminded that:

“There is a time for everything,  and a season for every activity under the heavens.”  Ecclesiastes 3:1
{New International Version {NIV}}
Take Care

1 comments:

Debra said...

I think the last two winters have us drained. Right now I'm loving the fact I can still wear runners outside and I just picked a bunch of parsley out of my garden to dehydrate. It, my kale, and cilantro have not stopped growing. This makes me happy. :)