Monday, November 23, 2015 | By: Anita

Writing

I had a great blog post all ready to go today. When I finally sat down to type it, I went blank.

Some days it is so tempting to quit blogging all together. There are days when I am overwhelmed with all the thoughts than run amok through my head.  Sometimes I think it would be easier to just pack it all in.
Some days the words just flow and other days I just sit and think and think and think...

Why is it so hard? 

Some days I find that my mind is so distracted, and it can be extremely difficult to write something... anything...

I've put so much pressure on myself that I sometimes wonder why I continue blogging. But then, someone will leave a comment that I've encouraged them with the words I've written.

I plan to continue blogging even/especially on days like today when I have to dig deep to find something to say.

There is just something about sharing my thoughts, imperfect as they are. 


Take Care

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

It isn't always easy but I understand the therapeutic part of it. I like your thankful lists. Wishing you a blessed season!