Saturday, October 31, 2015 | By: Anita

Daylight Saving Time ends

It`s that magical time of year again when we get to set our clock backs by one hour.  

Daylight Saving Time comes to an end...
which means;

that before you go to bed tonight, remember to “fall back” by setting your clocks back one hour and allow yourself,

one hour more of blissful sleep

one more hour of watching tv

one more hour to read that book that needs to be returned to the library

simply one more hour... 

what will you do with it?

Take Care

2 comments:

Debra said...

Ugghhh this time change has really thrown me off. Can't stay awake in the evening and then awake in the middle of the night. Been awake since 3 today and trying not to take a nap so I'll sleep tonight.

Anneliese said...

I had to laugh as it took my H an hour (at least) to switch all of our clocks, timers and other gadgets. I let him do it all. =)