Saturday, August 15, 2015 | By: Anita

It is what it is

It’s been a rough week…

I’m tired.

I’m tired of talking about it

I’m tired of living with it.

And probably, more than anything else

I’m tired of being tired of it.
Sometimes the days are just tough, aren‘t they ? 

But even in the tough days, something can be learned.

Sometimes, I feel like I’m hanging on for dear life, and maybe that’s just the perfect place for me.

To keep hanging on.  To never give up. To keep looking for the good.

Romans 8:28 {New International Version {NIV}} reminds us “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

I don’t get it, and probably never will.

But maybe, I’m not supposed to.

Because it is what it is...

Take Care

0 comments: