Tuesday, October 25, 2011 | By: Anita

What are you living for?


This was shared with me and you know it really got me to thinking. I am definitely one of those people who tends to focus on the here and now. The one who looks at the red end of the rope and becomes consumed with all the decisions I make, not really thinking about the everlasting.

It's hard not to though - with all the drama surrounding our lives. Sometimes it feels like I am in a soap opera ^.^

Hopefully I can keep this visual reminder with me as I go about my day to day business and keep it all in it's proper perspective.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for sharing this clip...really helps to put things into proper perspective...we really do get hung up on the silliest things

I needed a reminder to look at the long range things

Bliss