Sunday, October 23, 2011 | By: Anita

It's her birthday!

and we're celebrating! Our little puppy turns 3 today!

For alot of people, it might seem silly or not important to remember the day your dog was born. But lately I've learned that life is way more fun when you celebrate all sorts of different things. Whether those events are monumental or fairly insignificant. Just celebrate!

How does one celebrate their dog? Well for Sasha, we'll take her for walk, go for a drive, and give her oodles of puppy treats when we play catch together. She's one of those dogs who just loves to be with you. In fact, she'll follow me from room to room as I go about my day. It makes me smile.

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

She looks so sad on her birthday! But even then she is still cute!