Saturday, October 15, 2011 | By: Anita

Twin Pines

My friend Deb & I spent the day today at the Lambton Craft Sale that's held each year at the Lambton Heritage Museum.

On our way home we took a little detour to the Twin Pines apple orchard. If you've never been there, I would totally recommend taking drive over there. It is awesome! This time of year the cider house is full of pumpkins, apples & wine, oh my! Upstairs in the loft they were offering a wine tasting opportunity so we stayed and I tried a few. What an awesome way to spend the day! Thanks Deb!

Blessings

3 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Fun! That's my kind of craft sale ;)

Debra said...

You are welcome!

Becky said...

hanging out with friends is a perfect way to spend the day...and a bonus if it is doing something you both enjoy

thinking we REALLY need to find a day to just hang out and chat

Bliss