Wednesday, October 12, 2011 | By: Anita

Another sleepless night

It's so frustrating, this not sleeping thing I seem to have. Even though I sit here somewhat bleary eyed and perhaps a little zoned out, it continues to baffle me why I cannot sleep. I'll lay there listening to my husband's rythmic breathing trying my best to match him breath for breath detemined to resume sleep. But after a couple of hours I tend to give up - and here I am. While I may not be bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow (er, later on today), at least I blogged again. ^.^

Blessings

3 comments:

Debra said...

Must be the season. Now I feel worse today because I couldn't sleep. Blah.

Candice said...

Have you tried Melatonin? It's an over the counter vitamin that the pharmacist recommended. It doesn't help on days when I've had too much caffeine though...

krystle ann-marie said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're not sleeping well again. You must have a lot on your mind...or are too excited about something ;)