Monday, February 21, 2011 | By: Anita

Empty House

From one extreme to another. {sigh}

This past weekend was a blur. A wonderful, blissful, blur. In this post I mention how excited I was to have everyone home. Even though it was only for a short time, my house was full. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Kyle returned to Orillia, Darcy to London and Krystle & Gerard to Exeter; leaving Wayne & I home alone...... Once I get back into the routine of it being just us, I'll be ok, but right when they first leave..... my heart just aches. {double sigh}

Blessings

3 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Isss okay. Remember I'm only 15 minutes away from you now instead of 1 and 1/2 hours! And I'm here to chat on the phone anytime. I love you momma bear. <3

tomandlynette said...

If you need a little action, just come over. No quiet to be found :) Lots of little cuteness, though!

It is so neat to see your love for your family. Blessings to you! L

Becky said...

from one extreme to another..each in itself an adjustment to make...

Count each day as a blessing
and make the most of time together

Blessings
Bliss