Thursday, November 11, 2010 | By: Anita

Remember

This song makes me think of all the soldiers fighting in the war.



Growing up in we never really made a big deal about Remembrance Day. At school of course we did an assembly and had different veterans come in. But it really never meant anything to me. War seemed so foreign to me. In a way, it still does. None of my extended family is serving in the military.

About a year ago, my youngest son was trying to decide what to do after highschool. He came to his Dad & I and talked about joining the Armed Forces. Even though he choose not join the forces (he's at Fanshawe College in the 2yr Law Clerk Program), it's made me really think about those who are serving their country and the families they've left behind.

To all those who have served and are serving our country ~ I will remember!

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

I know I take for granted the freedom we have, our service at school was very meaningful..we watched a utube video called Pittence of time recomend ALL to see it very thought provoking Aaron watched it as well and shared it at home meant alot to him as well

Blessings
Bliss