Tuesday, November 9, 2010 | By: Anita

Lunch Date

Who doesn't love a lunch date? ... especially when it's with your son who's away at college. I met up with Darcy at Fanshawe and we headed over to Swiss Chalet for lunch; where we not only enjoyed a delicious meal but where I was able to chat and catch up with him.

Darcy tends to be a little on the quiet side. Usually letting his siblings do most of the talking when we're all together. So this was a nice reprieve to have a little one on one time with him. During our time together he filled me in on life at school, dorm life and life in the city. He was telling me about catching the bus and learning how to maneuver throughout the city. As I listened I couldn't help but think about how my quiet farm-boy is slowly becoming a city-slicker. I'm so proud of him!

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

So glad your quiet one is breaking out of his shell...glaad to hear you had a nice day with him

Blessings
Becky