Wednesday, November 17, 2010 | By: Anita

Bleckh

ohhhhh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is mhmm delightful... ugh! what an icky day, one that makes you feel you don't want to leave the house but rather stay home and not do anything. It's amazing how the weather can change the way I feel about things. On a bright sunny day even in winter, I like to get outside and go for a walk, and can feel pretty good! But on dreary days like today, all I want to do is curl up beside my warm corn stove and read a book.

These days I've got a few books on the go: James Grippando's When Darkness Falls , Jonathan Kellerman's Private eyes and Max Lucado's Fearless. Plus, I just finished James Patterson's Step on a Crack. This website is a great resource to finding new books and learning about new authors. It's one I use regularly, I find it extremely helpful when I'm trying find different authors to add to my collection. Now I have a stack of books on my to read list, hopefully I can read alot of them while we're on holidays.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

I AGREE this weather is not as nice as our Indian summer looking forward to getting our new fireplace upstairs...it will be so much warmer and cozier since it will be gas heating

Bliss