Saturday, November 13, 2010 | By: Anita

Card Making 101

A number of year ago, we were introduced to Stampin' Up, a rubber stamp company with everything you can think of needed to make your own cards. This afternoon, Krystle & I spent time making a few Christmas Cards. Normally I am not a creative person, but using the stamps, paper and ink pads that all coordinate together, makes it alot easier. Plus, Krystle is truly talented and usually I just end up copying what she's already created.

It's hard to imagine that Christmas is only 42 days away, normally I don't even begin to think about it let alone start anything. But hurray for me, even if it is only with a few cards, it's a start.

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Christmas is only 42 days away that means New Years Eve is only 48 days away. Are we on for our annual New Years Eve get-together?

Claudia

Becky said...

Good for you I am sure that was fun..at this point I need ANYTHING to inspire me to start thinking Christmas...I miss our days spent doing things like that
wondering when we can fit in our Christmas baking party....wondering if you have a Saturday morning or afternoon free...
hope we can make it work if not their is always buying stuff

Hope we can connect
BLiss