Sunday, September 12, 2010 | By: Anita

Weekend Whirlwind

This weekend Darcy came home from school as he was scheduled to work at the Inn. Sasha & I picked him up at his residence on Friday and now it's already time to take him back. Where did this weekend go?

Time can be a funny thing. It seems when one is enjoying oneself, time moves along quickly, sometimes too quickly. Other times, especially during those dull moments, time can d-r-a-g on. It's also quite interesting the timing of things. As I drove home tonight I was deciding which way to go. Should I go home the quick way? Or should I go through Exeter with the hopes that Krystle is home and would like a visit. In fact all the way to Exeter I wasn't sure what I was going to do. As I approached their corner who did I happen to see heading down the street to the Library, none other than my dear darling daughter. Apparently my timing couldn't have been better either.

We went to Coffee Culture and treated ourselves to a Chai Tea Latte, sat on the park bench and chatted and chatted and ..... well you get the idea. Some would like to believe our meeting the way we did was just luck, but not us, we believe our meeting and time together was God ordained. As it says in Matthew 6:8 "your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

How FUN!!
Looking forward to our tea time together soon

Blessings
Bliss