Monday, September 27, 2010 | By: Anita

?Monday?

As I was perusing over my blog, I noticed that I seldom seem to blog on Mondays. I'm not anti-Monday or anything, in fact I really like them. No, there not my favourite day, but still..... I think it might be that I'm not often on the computer on Mondays. You see, Mondays are my day at home; to do laundry (although without the kids living here I am now looking for clothes to wash), baking (again without kids here, there doesn't seem to be much point), cleaning (the house really doesn't get too dirty with just two of us).

But with all the changes that "life" has given me in the past few months, I'm still trying to figure out a new routine. I found this from another friend's blog. Ironically it was on the exact day I needed to read it too.

So there you have it, my Monday blog - nothing profound or anything, but I felt I ought to show Monday there were no hard feelings. >.<

Blessings

0 comments: