Tuesday, September 21, 2010 | By: Anita

Autumn Indulgence

ahhh it's my favourite time of year.

Today was the official first full day of Autumn. And it was perfect. I just love this time of year – with the cool, crisp mornings… and warm, sun-filled afternoons, it's about as close to perfect as it could be.

Before we know it the fields will be empty and lady harvest will done another year. But until then I aim to enjoy each beautiful day we're given and savour them. To slow down a little more and celebrate each moment.

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

I think fall is my favorite time of year..I really have been enjoying my drive to and from work on these BEAUTIFUL leaf colour changing days

Blessings
Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

If I didn't get married in the spring, it definitely would have been the fall. :)

Hey! It's gonna be your birthday sooooooooooooon ;)