Wednesday, February 10, 2010 | By: Anita

Inspiration

Wikipedia describes a Random Act of Kindness as " a selfless act performed by a person or persons either spontaneous or planned in advance; wishing to either assist or cheer up an individual. There will generally be no reason other than to make people smile, or be happier. Yesterday, I was given this bunch a gorgeous flowers from a sweet, dear, soul. Ironically, it was just the day I needed them too. I have been feeling a little unappreciated and wondering if what I did even mattered. And lo, and behold here comes Gail with a bouquet of flowers, a huge hug and kind words to spur me on. Bless you Gail.

She's inspired me to pay it forward, after all, who doesn't need little encouragement.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

How nice, and how appreciating..
so glad for you

Blessings,
Bliss