Monday, February 22, 2010 | By: Anita

Back home

We made it back home safe and sound at 3:30am this morning. We quickly jumped into our own bed and slept till almost noon. Then the fun began as I unpacked everything and started the laundry, the house cleaning, and catching up with everyone. I must admit the boys are getting better at being home alone, the house was in pretty good shape. I even asked Krystle what it was like when she got got home and she too said it was pretty tidy. hurray! i must be rubbing off on them
Soon I'll upload my photos and post more about our trip, right now though, I'm still trying to get my land legs and have the rooms stop tilting. We did have a great time with Dwayne & Claudia and I'm glad we tried a cruise, but I'm ever so thankful to be home.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

so glad to hear your house was not inside out...
can't wait to hear more about your trip and see your pictures

Blessings
Bliss