Thursday, February 25, 2010 | By: Anita

Grad Girl

Krystle had her grad photos taken last week. Unfortunately due to copyright I am unable to post any photos but feel free to check them out at andrewgoodwinphotography and follow these steps on the left side - Grads Click Here - Password: education - Heritage Album - Krystle G ~ my favourite is #6, 10, 14, 22, 35, 59 & 69, yeah I found it hard to narrow it down. Let me know which one you liked.

It's hard to believe that her 4 years at Heritage are coming to an end this April; and that she will be graduating with a Bachelors of Religious Education: Professional in Human Services. I am so proud of her and her many accomplishments. The graduation ceremony is on May 1st; I'll be the proud momma in the front row with tears in her eyes.

Blessing

2 comments:

Becky said...

WOW haro believe how fast time is going..it will be May then June before you know it...
just remember take one day at a time..and don't get to anxious about stuff that may not matter at the end of the day ...

Blessings
Bliss

Anonymous said...

i don't know if you can be in the front row ;) but im sure you'll find a way! ahahah