Monday, January 11, 2010 | By: Anita

Renovating

We've been renovating a few rooms in the house. With Krystle's up coming wedding we started to have a good look around us and noticed that we had let a few things go.

Just like we were updating the outside of the property during the summer and fall, we're now updating the inside too. We had renovated the family room in October 2008, and were planning on doing the main bathroom, Darcy's room and the back room before the wedding. Well we've got the bathroom done, and we're in the midst of renovating Darcy's room. I should learn to do a few less reno's at a time. I do not do well with chaos. While the bathroom was 'under construction' we had all the contents in every other place but which they belonged. ugh! Needless to say I was quite happy when everything finally got back to the proper place, bringing a sense of order again. Now, with all the contents of Darcy's room in the upstairs hall, my room, and some in the dining room, it seems as if their all over the place. Did I mention I don't do well with chaos?

Thankfully this too is not a huge renovation and everything should back into his room by the end of the week. Then... the back room, we're hoping to hire someone to give us a hand as we need to completely gut the room and start from scratch. I'm not really looking forward to it, but I know it will be worth it in the end.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

WOW!!!
The colour in the bathroom looks GREAT!!!
As does the whole bathroom..NICE JOB!!
Hope all the rest of the reno's continue to progress well
Blessings
Bliss