Sunday, January 31, 2010 | By: Anita

Cafe World

Yes, I must admit I have become addicted to the face book game of Cafe World. It's Krystle's cafe really, she just lets me play. A few weeks ago she was home and playing the game and I teased her about it, so she told me to take a turn and immediately I was hooked. Now as we've advanced up the ranks of the game her friends are quite astonished since they know that Krystle is super busy with school, placement, RA business, meetings and such. She likes to reply that the cafe is 'under new management'. ^.^

This gives me a small taste of what it would be like to own my own cafe..... I mean a real cafe. I have this grandiose idea of opening a bookstore & cafe, kind of like a Chapters/Starbucks franchise.

As a young girl when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, I thought it would be cool to be a stewardess. Today I find this to be quite funny as I am terrified to fly.

My response to that question was that I wanted to be a mom. As my kids get older and are not in need of a mom per se, I find myself trying to decide again, what is is that I want to do. I actually have loads of ideas bouncing around in my head but I can't quite settle on what it is that I should do for the next stage in my life.

Blessings

2 comments:

tomandlynette said...

While you're deciding, you should go and visit your neighbours. They haven't seen you in ages, and they miss you! You could come skate on the rink :) Hope you're doing well!

Love Lynette

Becky said...

How ironic, a stewerdess...that would be MY ideal job, although talking with a mom that does that as her job it does not sound all that glamorous..all the times up and down in a day would do aweful things to my ears...LOL

Blessings
Becky