Saturday, January 16, 2010 | By: Anita

Dress Shopping

Today Krystle & I went dress shopping. Mother of the Bride dress shopping! oh gosh it was so much fun. Trying on all those elegant gowns made me feel like such a princess. Now the tough decision of which dress do I wear. I realize that most of the focus that day will be on Krystle & Gerard, but I still want to look nice.

As we check more and more things off the wedding 'to do' list, I get more and more excited, I can only imagine what Krystle feels like. ^.^

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Well you are giving yourself LOTS of time to decide..I am sure it will not be an easy choice...
but remember it is not what you wear that matters it is the love and support that you will give to Kryssi and G in the days AFTER the wedding
Blessings
Bliss