Friday, December 18, 2009 | By: Anita

The Office

It's hard to believe that today is my 3rd anniversary as the Administrative Assistant for the Zurich Mennonite Church. When I got the call offering me the job, I remember I was so excited. Even after 3 years, I am not only thankful for my job, but I still love my job. Yep, yep I do!

I've heard it said "Find a job you love and you never have to go to work again." For me, this is as close to perfect as one can get. This a place where I use the gifts & abilities that I have in an environment that promotes grace to one another, with a great bunch guys.
(Tim, Tom, Phil & Jamie) I am blessed to work with these guys who appreciate me not only for what I do, but also for who I am! I'm looking forward to many more years at the office.

Blessings

3 comments:

Monica said...

Happy Anniversary, Anita! We're so thankful for you.

tomandlynette said...

We're so blessed by you, Anita. Thanks for your great work and for putting up with those guys :)

Becky said...

WOW hard to believe it has been 3 years
Congratulations


Bliss