Monday, December 14, 2009 | By: Anita

Baking with Bliss

My sister Becky & I, through our growing years affectionately referred to one another as bliss. Why? I cannot remember, but it has stuck with us all these years. Being 15 months apart in age has helped us become such good friends and I'm thankful for her friendship.

Today Becky came up and we did our Christmas baking. We made church window squares, butter tarts, hello dollies, snowball cookies, reece's peanut butter squares and chow mien noodle cookies. Mmhhmm! super yummy!

Next week Krystle will be home for the holidays and we'll finish our baking by adding sugar cookies to the rest of the goodies made today.
Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

Had ANOTHER GREAT day baking...
thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy life to fit in this time together...I hope we can continue this tradition for YEARS to come
Blessings
Bliss

Anonymous said...

Hurry! I want to make sugar cookies. Christmas will be OVER by the time we get started.