Thursday, December 17, 2009 | By: Anita

because it's christmas

It's only at this time of year that we get to watch all those wonderful Christmas classics, like Charlie Brown Christmas or Rudolf the Red nose Reindeer, Santa Claus is coming to town, Frosty the Snowman and Mickey's Christmas Carol. Most of the time I end up watching them alone as my kids don't find them to be as interesting as I do. I'm sure as they age they too will learn to appreciate the classics like I do!

Of course each year new movies are added to the mix; The Polar Express, The Santa Clause, and Elf but there's something about those old classics that keeps drawing me back.








Blessings

2 comments:

Candice said...

Which one is your fav?

Personally, i am drawn to the Muppets Christmas Carol - I am sure that choice reveals much...

Anonymous said...

I find them interesting!!! I'm just never at home when you end up watching them. :(