Thursday, December 24, 2009 | By: Anita

Girl Friday

um wait a minute, isn't today Thursday? Yes it is, but oooh I am so thankful that Krystle was willing to come and help me today. With the shorter week due to the holiday, I needed all the extra help I could get. luv ya Krys

Krystle is such a blessing to me. She's home for the next couple weeks to have a bit of a break over the holidays before her last semester of school. We're hoping to get a few more wedding details organized, should be fun. ^.^

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Don't forget about baking, cleaning, and loving you!!! :) Thanks so much, momma. You are an encouragement to my life.

Becky said...

all those last minute things I am sure will continue to catch up with you..just keep in mind to HAVE fun and NOT get too stressed about the day...focuss more on what comes after the day