Tuesday, July 28, 2009 | By: Anita

Dinner time dilemma

Dinner time at our house can sometimes be an adventure. Tonight as we sat around the dinner table, Kyle decided to dare his little brother Darcy to try something crazy. I'm talking crazy. The boys (aged 20 & 19) decided to snort Peppercorn Ranch salad dressing. Yes, that's right, up their noses, crazy huh! Darcy goes first and as I'm gagging, up his nose it goes. Not 5 seconds later he is moaning from the pain of the peppercorns. {smirk} Does this stop Kyle? oh no, not Kyle. He too takes his turn and yes he too starts to moan after a few seconds. {double smirk}

Of course we laugh and I tell the boys that the next time they were going to do something like this they need to let me videotape it, I spoke to soon because about 1 minute later they decide that they're not finished snorting things up their nose and they dared each other to snort the sugar from the bottom of the candy dish up their nose. I've got the video to prove it.

Viewer Discretion is Advised.

Life with these boys is never boring, crazy, but never boring.

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"oh mom, are you proud that we're your kids?" FAVOURITE quote. those are my brilliant brothers. :S

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you let your children do this sort of thing...really!