Friday, June 5, 2009 | By: Anita

Princess


As many will recall Krystle and Gerard are engaged to marry June 26, 2010. With her trying to finish up with school at the end of April and me working at the greenhouse plus my regular office hours, the month of May was very busy. We hadn't spent alot of time planning or talking about wedding stuff. Now that those two months are behind us, Krystle has really started to focus getting some things done. After booking their photographer - Sandra, and deciding that they were getting married at our home. We decided to go dress shopping..... omigosh what an adventure, I was overwhelmed with emotion as I stood there seeing my little girl all grown up and wearing that beautiful white dress looking like the princess she is.

I think we (girls) all dream of being a princess. I remember watching all those Disney Classics: Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty. As the new ones came out: The Littlest Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, I enjoyed watching them with Krystle. Enjoying as the princess meets her prince and they live happily ever after.

Krystle is a girl who is tremendously blessed as she has found her prince, and even though in most marriages there are ups & downs, I have great confidence that they too will live happily ever after.

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gerard says: "I'm a Prince!!!!"

Anonymous said...

OH HOW MUCH FUN!!!
I am sure you are making the most of this "planning" time, since she will be busy with school again in the fall...
I know mom was really glad to be a part of the dress shopping day....
BIG decisions to be made about the dress....
Enjoy this time with Miss Kryssi
Blessings
Bliss