Friday, June 12, 2009 | By: Anita

Confessions of a blogaholic

Have you ever read the book "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella?

These books follow protagonist Becky Bloomwood through her adventures in shopping and life. Though she has a load of debts on her bank overdraft and credit card, nothing stops her from buying new clothes, shoes and other things which others may think as unnecessary.
Whether your a confessed shopaholic or don't like to go shopping, you'll find these light hearted chick-lit books a guaranteed good read, I highly recommend any of the books by this author.

I must confess that while I am not a shopaholic, I am very much a blogaholic.

I absolutely love reading others blogs. On my profile I have a listing of 14 blogs that I follow regularly, checking daily to see if a new post has been entered. I also really enjoy blogging, it often becomes more than a way to just communicate; but a way to reflect on life and to capture a moment in time.

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs. You have a fabulous way with words!

Rain

Anonymous said...

If you want to see the Shopaholic movie trailer, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0YkN37Uajw

:)LOVE!