Sunday, January 18, 2009 | By: Anita

TA - DA

I am SO excited, my furniture has finally arrived.
Well the sofa and loveseat had already arrived on Christmas Eve Day but the chair and a half finally came yesterday.

If you were to step into the room and look right and turn counter clock wise this is how the room looks.

The sofa.


My chair and a half beside the stove.


The loveseat.


The TV


It's finally coming together, with a few decorations on the walls, I'd say it's looking pretty good. I'm still waiting for blinds to cover the windows, and a couple lamps for the end tables, then this room will be complete.

mmhmm now which room should be next? ^.^

Blessings

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you don't Blog in like FOREVER then all of a sudden BAM!! 3 to read and comment on...
SO glad to see your big chair FINALLY came in...
the room LOOKS GREAT!!! still think in the country you really DON"T need to bother with the blind thing but WHATEVER.....
my kids did not recognize whose house it was....(YES it has been that long since we have been up to your house)....we still have not met your new family memeber either...WHAT IS UP WITH THAT????
LOL
YES I AM inviting myself up just trying to find a time when YOU will actually be there...
So glad the room is done....as for the next room i think the back room is in order...(my recommendation is to tear it down and build a GARAGE with a room on top) LOL like farmer would EVER go for that ...
Blessings Bliss

Anonymous said...

Looks good!! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a room that you never want to leave from...a room of relaxation and rest. Very nice!

Rain

Anonymous said...

i would just like to say that the brown chair was soooooooo my idea. :P