Monday, January 26, 2009 | By: Anita

Sasha


The newest addition to our family is Sasha - a little apricot coloured cock-a-poo. She was born on October 23, 2008 and joined our family on December 30.

I had been looking for quite some time for a new addition and actually was originally looking at the OSPCA to adopt a dog. I also knew however what particular type of breed I wanted. The shelters mostly had larger dogs. Since we still have Dolly (German shepherd cross) I'll wait to get another big dog.

We found Sasha on Kijiji and we were pleasantly surprised at her price and that the kennel was in close proximity to us. So that night (December 30) we headed off to meet her and her parents and we brought her home that night.

We are having SO much fun with her. She is a sweet little puppy, who gives her affection to our whole family. It's really neat watching my grown kids interact with this little fluff ball.

At 3 months old we've started with some obedience training and she is a quick learner. It's so much fun to have her in our family.

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is Sasha coming to papa's birthday party??? we still have yet to meet her.....
sounds like she is fitting into the family well
Blessings
Bliss

Anonymous said...

yay! I love her. :P I can't wait to cough *steal her* I mean see her again this weekend! Oh how I have missed her so. We might just spend the entire night together! If not Friday then Saturday for sure! because she's such a ca-uhte ball of fur.