Friday, May 9, 2008 | By: Anita

Award

During the 2008 graduation ceremonies at Heritage Baptist College & Seminary, Krystle received an award. way to go Kryssi!

Wayne & I were honoured to be present. It's still exciting to be invited to the special events in my kids lives.


My mom & I were down to visit and got to see her new place, and we (or should I say I) had to get a picture of the three of us.


Here is picture of her new room for the summer:

Since Krystle is not moving home for the summer but was able to secure work in Cambridge and continue to live in dorm we have to make a little more effort to connect.

Blessings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gooodness...we do look alike! especially our :)'s.

Anonymous said...

ps. my legs look g-reat ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice pad for the summer....when do I get invited to go to starbucks?
Glad you had GREAT DAY together
Bliss