Saturday, May 24, 2008 | By: Anita

Ticket to Ride


I picked up my 'new' car today. She's a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe with manual transmission, sunroof and only two doors. I put my personalized license plates "4 Spunky" on, which not only suits the car but the driver as well.

We haven't had a manual transmission vehicle since the first car that Wayne & I bought shortly after we were married. I had a little difficulty at first bringing her home as it took me a little while to get on to the shifting. It made for an interesting trip............definitely making it more fun.

So when you see a little black 'spunky' car speeding by....... give me a wave.


Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HECK!!!!
You NEVER told me you were getting a different car>>>>
WOW!!
Looks GREAT!!!
Hopefully you do NOT get a ticket like your son, speeding in your "spunky" new car...LOL
Bliss