Monday, April 28, 2008 | By: Anita

Card-making day



A few years ago, I became a demonstrator for Stampin' UP! a company that has a huge range of rubber stamps sets, coloured stamp pads and just about everything you can think of for Scrap Booking, Card Making and all other sorts of decorating. As a demonstrator I was able to purchase the supplies needed at a discounted price. I usually peruse this site and view the gallery to see different & unique ways of creating cards. Even though I am no longer an active demonstrator, I still enjoy card-making as a hobby.

I haven't taken alot of time lately to spend time making cards, it seems life has been getting in the way. When Krystle would come home for the summer we would usually spend a a few days throughout the summer making cards, but this year she is staying in Cambridge working there for the summer. Even last year, while she was home, she ended up working alot as she managed to hold down two jobs. We did manage to get a day or two of card-making in.

I was so excited that my sister was able to come up today and we could make cards. It was nice to take the opportunity to enjoy this hobby of mine, one that I haven't done in some time. Becky & I always have a great time together, it's a wonderful way to stay connected.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for your patience in working with this UN EXPERIENCED card maker...it was GREAT to get together again...AND long over due.
Hope you were able to get your house back in order again (at least your stamp cupboard)
Looking forward to coming again in July to start Christmas cards. LOL
Blessings Bliss