Saturday, January 12, 2008 | By: Anita

Christmas Memories


My Mom & Dad.
Grant & Sharon Kaufman.

We had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas with the Kaufman family on Boxing Day.
After a delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings (one that I did not have to make) we had wonderful time playing many games and opening presents.

Krystle, Kyle, Darcy & Gerard all got gift cards.

We took this picture of mom & dad with all their grandchildren.

In back - my dad, Braden & Tyler
second row - Justin, my mom, Aaron, Darcy & Kyle
from row - Krystle & Gerard

What a blessing family is.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am NOT sure why my other comment i made on this page did not show up???
Hard to believe another Christmas is past..I think NO I KNOW i need helo to figure out how to down load my pictures on to my computer...
On my list of things 2 do this year LOL
Great to spend the holiday with you
Bliss