Friday, August 17, 2007 | By: Anita

My Girl

I'm feeling a little nostalgic today as it is only 9 days till we move Krystle back to Heritage.

The summer went by SO fast, with everyone's work schedules all over the place, we didn't have alot of family time together. Next year I've decided that we're going to book holidays in advance and everyone who wants to can arrange their schedule accordingly. So we've set August 9-16, 2008 as a family week. I have put our name on a waiting list for Chesley Lake Camp. Hopefully we'll be able to get in.

It's going to be sooner than later, that the kids will out on their own. I want to make the most of our time.

Krystle is getting excited to head back to campus, she'll be an RA (resident's assistant) for the 2007-2008 year. The classes, the profs, the 'rez' life, she totally embraces it with her all. I am SO proud of her, as with all my kids.

So before I start blubbering ~~ I'd better sign off.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK we will plan for the week in august LOL!!!!!( I Doubt we are included)
Why is it that summer always goes SOOOO FAST!!! and winter drags on SOOOO LONG?
Good thing to plan in advance,,....if you don't...it don't happen....that is what we are doing next wummer booking things in advance so we GET AWAY>>>

Kryssi is looking WAY to grown
up...hard to believe another year of Heritage...BLESSINGS to her as she begins this new journey of being an RA at school...
take Care
Bliss