Saturday, August 11, 2007 | By: Anita

Love makes the World go 'round

Meet Jamie-Lee, Kyle's girlfriend. It's hard to believe that my 'spike' is old enough to have a girlfriend. But here is the proof.

Kyle met Jamie through Krystle. Krystle and Jamie were roommates at Heritage.
Jamie came for a weekend get-a-way from the dorm life at school. Her family lives in Leamington so it was closer for her to come to our house. She came up, met our family and took a definite liking to Kyle.

They started dating shortly after that and are very much enjoying each others company.

We have had some special moments with these guys.

It's so weird to have my kids dating. To watch them begin a new life with another person, one away from Wayne & I. But that's a good thing.

Kyle spends quite a bit time on weekends down in Cambridge, as Jamie is working there for the summer. It beats having to go to Leamington. LOL

Unknown to Jamie she gave me such a wonderful compliment when she told me that Kyle opens the doors for her. She told me "I've never had anyone open the door for me, he (Kyle) makes me feel like such a princess." That made my heart swell with pride. It's nice to know that when push comes to shove your kids really do listen to you.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute couple!!!!
Well it is a good thing there is pictures to prove that Jamie REALLY does exsist....seeing as Kyle' favorite Aunt (on his mothers side) has YET to meet this girl....
CONGRATULATIONS KYLE! I wish you and JAmie the best as you continue to get to know each other....ALTHOUGH I REALLY would like to meet her soon!
Bliss