Saturday, December 11, 2010 | By: Anita

Special Surprises!

Krystle & Gerard came over yesterday as Krystle wanted some help with her Christmas baking. When she first called to ask if I could help her, I figured we'd be doing it at her house, but no she said, "mom, your kitchen is so much more roomier than mine - can we do it at your house?" How could I refuse? So they came and brought with them this beautiful bouquet of flowers! What a wonderful surprise - not only did I get to spend time my daughter and son-in-law but I get to enjoy the beauty of these flowers for days to come. How awesome is that?!

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

how fun to have those unexpected visits...and to gain some Christmas baking ...BONUS!!!
knowing that your daughter still likes to come home to do things...PRICELESS.

Enjoy those days
Blessings
Bliss