Monday, December 13, 2010 | By: Anita

Mr. Scrooge

Another snow storm and another day for book work. oh goody! {note the sarcasm} As I sit here entering data into the spreadsheet program, I'm hunched over and rubbing my hands together trying to stay warm, feeling a bit like Bob Cratchit in the movie "A Christmas Carol". With this latest storm hitting the area it's hard to keep the house warm. Not for lack of trying though; Wayne has our corn stove burning at full capacity. Living in the country has its benefits but one definite drawback is that without having other houses close by it's difficult to keep the house warm. Wayne's not really a Mr Scrooge when it comes to heating my office space, I couldn't resist the title of this post. Well, this is enough of a break, I need to get back at the books. ^.^

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

how scary is it when you can visualize someone doing something....
LOVE that Christmas carol...

Hope you got your book work done..or at least caught up

Bliss