Wednesday, December 1, 2010 | By: Anita

Let the countdown begin.....

Can you believe that we're already counting down to Christmas? And here I am, not even started with decorating the house, let alone having the Christmas tree up. Hearing all the people that have decorated, made their cards and started their baking, I tend to get so frustrated with myself.

In fact, more and more of late, this time of year really stresses me out - all the things we're to do to get ready for Christmas...... mmhmm makes me wonder "if I spent as much time getting my heart ready, how much more would I be ready to do all the other stuff?" So I've decided to slow my life down and take time to read 1 chapter a day of the book of Luke to help my heart get in the "Christmas" spirit.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

THANK YOU>>>> I needed to read that I am so stressed about getting stuff done for Chirstmas that I have lost thought of the real reason we even celebrate Christmas...why do we do this to ourselves this is NOT what God wanted when HE gave us the GREATEST gift of his son...I needed that reminder...
Blessings to you
I will miss our holiday baking
this year
Bliss