Tuesday, November 17, 2009 | By: Anita

um...w.h.a.t?

Many of you already know that I am in a group called w.h.a.t. which is an acronym for women's hearts always together. It's a group of women of different ages (as I believe we have alot to learn for those older than us and can teach others younger than us - based on Titus 2:3&4) who gather together to intentionally build relationships and study together. To be a support to each other as we struggle through this maze called life.

This group decided to read the book "Love your Life" by Victoria Osteen. It's not that I do not love the life I'm living, but I want to embrace life and live it to the fullest. Because of the title of the book I was hesitant to join; however, I'm so very glad I did. Not only am I'm getting to know Ruth, Deb & Annie alot better, but I'm learning to gain a little more perspective on things. I'm very thankful for each of my fellow w.h.a.t. women and the insight they pour into my life.

Blessings

0 comments: