Wednesday, October 14, 2009 | By: Anita

happy birthday

to me!
Another year has so quickly gone by. I find myself looking back more than looking forward - true sign of old age

Birthdays have always been a big deal to me, not only my own, but those that I am closest to. I enjoy making memories out of these special days, making a special dinner, decorating the cake. In our family the birthday person gets to decide what's for supper, so tonight, we're having Swiss Melt Chicken, Fettuccine Alfredo, Garden Salad and of course the cake I have yet to make. side note: it somehow seems unfair to make your own birthday cake

Throughout my years having a birthday meant I was growing up, now it just means I'm getting old, ^.^ but when you really stop and think about it....

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hope you had a FANTASTIC day even if you did have to bake your own cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLISS
Blessings to you for another wonderful year
Bliss

Lily Lee's Wool & Tea said...

Happy Birthday Anita + one day! I also hope it was a good day! Thanks for lunch last Sunday. You make me wonder if I could bake & bring a cake on December 11th :) lol