Friday, October 2, 2009 | By: Anita

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today is my mama & pa's 33rd wedding anniversary. I called her this morning and sang this song to her:


In 1985, I lived with Uncle Ken & Aunt Ginny at a crucial point in my life. They welcomed me, not only into their home but also their hearts; practically adopting me as their own. Over the past 24 years we've developed such a deep and loving relationship that I know they can both be counted on whenever needed.
(I borrowed this photo from their facebook group of photos)
It's amazing in this day and age to achieve such a milestone in marriage and I want to give a big shout out to them. HURRAY!

I am SO blessed to have these two wonderful people in my life.

Blessings

ps. I love you mama! ^.^

1 comments:

Sandra Regier - Photographer said...

I echo the Happy Anniversary!! I love the photo of them on their horses! I took it Thanksgiving Weekend - 3 years ago I think :)