Monday, April 6, 2009 | By: Anita

Last Hurrah!


Ok... seriously, what kind of weather is this for April.

Waking up this morning, hearing the wind blow, I figured something was happening outside, but trying to look out my window proved to be quite difficult as it happpened to be full of snow. I was so disappointed, I thought for sure spring was on it's way..... I am tried of winter. It seems to have lasted forever.

One of my favourite passages from the Bible helps me to remember that this is not forever.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:


So I'm hoping that this is winter's last hurrah.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!!!!
I am wearing sandals and NOT going back to socks......
BUT REALLY a snow day from school in April...COME ON!!!!
Oh well I survived.....
Hope to connect soon
Blessings Bliss