Wednesday, April 8, 2009 | By: Anita

Amazed

This past Sunday during the church service we were blessed to have the song Amazing Grace played on the violin by two young girls from the congregation. I was moved to tears. I love that song.

Il Divo - Amazing Grace / RUS from ILDIVORUS on Vimeo.

After watching this powerful video and hearing those words sung I'm reminded again that I too was a wretch, I was lost & blind and it's only because "God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16, that I am now a child of His.

As I focus on Jesus' last week on earth, I'm reminded again of the sacrifice it took to save a wretch like me.

Can you imagine what it will be like to spend eternity with the ONE who created you?

Blessings

0 comments: