Saturday, March 14, 2009 | By: Anita

Our Tryp


Wayne & spent a wonderful week away at Tryp Resort in Cayo Coco, Cuba.

We got home in the early morning hours and I'm taking a short break from laundry to write a quick note.

When ever I'm away from my kids a natural question for me to ask is 'did you miss me?' and the normal response is 'no'.

However this time I asked the boys whether or not they had missed me and much to my surprise and delight they both said 'yes'. I guess the old adage is true absence makes the heart grow fonder.

After returning home from a previous holiday (the boys had been left home alone) the whole house was a disaster, so I informed the boys that it better not happen again. As we arrived in the wee hours of the morning, I had prepared myself for the worst and much to my surprise the house was clean. And yes both boys admitted that their sister had come home and tidied up the house. thanks kryssi

I'll post more pictures another time, right now I need to keep at the laundry.

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good thing kryssi is faithful to come clean
Looks like a BEAUTIFUL SPOT!!!
Cant wait to hear all about the tryp
Bliss

Anonymous said...

you spelt "trip" wrong. :P and so did the cubans! jajaja