Tuesday, March 3, 2009 | By: Anita

It's official

I'm sooo excited.

I can finally announce that Krystle and Gerard are engaged to be married. He proposed on Christmas eve and I'll let Krystle tell that story - check out her blog.

I was patiently (as good as I can) waiting for her to blog about it so that I can announce it too. ^.^

They're planning to marry on June 26, 2010. This gives us more than enough time to make arrangements, plan ideas and of course change our minds a few times before final decisions are to be made.

We (Krystle, Mary Ellen [Gerard's mom] & I) went to a Bridal show in Cambridge, oohh it was so much fun. We had an absolutely wonderful time together, and the bonus was that we got even more ideas to think about.

This will be such an exciting year for all of us.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D that's me & my sweetie!
ps. the word verification for me to type this comment was, get this, "mulett". hehe