Wednesday, July 2, 2008 | By: Anita

Father's Day

I had been unable to blog about Father's Day until now. For those of you who are faithful readers you will know that I was having Internet issues at home. The last few posts were from the computer in the office where I work.

We have been celebrating Father's Day at the park in Stratford as long as I can remember. It started out as a potluck picnic with everyone bringing in variety of foods to share. The last few years though we broke from tradition and have starting ordering pizza. Which we all enjoy immensely.


The dads, my brother-in-law,my husband, and my dad.

My brother-in-law Ross is such a wonderful dad to his 4 boys. He is such a patient man and is always willing to play ball (baseball, football or soccer) with his boys.
My husband, is also a great dad to our kids. Wayne has such a good work ethic and supports our family quite well. He enjoys singing at the piano when Krystle sits and plays, playing volleyball with Kyle, and playing badminton with Darcy. He loves to travel and we have been to the Caribbean many time throughout our marriage.
My dad, Grant Kaufman. One the most favourable memories I have about my dad is our Saturday morning time. We would usually spend the morning either baking (usually cupcakes) or we'd be in his fuel truck that he drove for D.H.Jutzi. My dad is such a wonderful grandpa or as we like to call him Papa to his 7 grandchildren.

As the day progressed we went for a walk around the river and came across some ducks.


The park also lends itself to great photo opportunities so I couldn't pass up the chance to take a family picture.

We had such a wonderful day, I look forward next year.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!!
GREAT POST!!!1
We do have such a WONDERFUL time together in the park...ALWAYS so much fun when we ae all able to get togehter....
GLAD to see your computer is working again!!!
Blessings, Bliss